Tuesday, November 10

we die, hard

Caught Jennifer's Body with weiyi ytd.



Megan Fox was steaming hot throughout, not mentioning gross at parts. Wasn't as great as i expected, the end sucked. Why shld Megan Fox be murdered and Amanda Seyfried escapes from the mental institute! I don't like it when Megan Fox died. I'm so jealous of pple with pretty long hair! Why can't my hair grow as fast my nails! Digged ):

I've been aching everywhere for the past few days. Whenever i'm starting to fall into deep slp, i can feel the aches from my back. Thus, i haven't been slping well resulting me waking up at weird times surfing the net. Apart from that, i'll be busy for these few days. I'm so zoonked.

I realised alot of the pple ard me have no idea wad Astigmatism is. Either that, they do not watch the Li Hom advert on Acvue's contact lenses correcting astigmatism.
astigmatism: a refractive error of the eye in which parallel rays of light from an external source do not converge on a single focal point on the retina.